REGISTRATION IS OPEN
2 Easy Ways to Register!
All Major Credit Cards Accepted
Please Note Our Policies:
- Once registered, students are automatically enrolled and should report to the first class.
- When day school is cancelled for weather or holidays, the Community School is also cancelled. However, when day school has half-day or in-service day, the Community School will meet.
- Refunds ~ We do not give refunds for students that select to withdraw from a class. A credit may be given (if requested at least 1 week prior to the class beginning) however a $25 non-refundable processing fee will be applied to your credit.
- If Falmouth Community School cancels a class, you will receive a full refund.
- Any information and/or advice, either expressed or implied, in any Falmouth Community School course is that of the instructor.
Falmouth Community School courses are designed to be educational in nature and are not intended to serve as the basis and/or rationale for any decisions on the part of students.
All fitness classes require a Release of Liability form along with registration. You can download form here.
- Registration will close at least 72 hours (3 days) prior to the start of the class. This allows us time to create rosters, notify staff and students.
- If the class you are interested in is sold out, please send an email to falmouthcommunityschool.org and we will put you on the wait list. Please specify the class you want to take, your name and phone number.