Retirement Planning Today
Due to recent tax law changes, an uncertain future for Social Security and the shift toward employee-directed retirement plans, the need for sound financial strategies has never been greater. This class explains time-tested strategies that help you to make informed financial decisions.Whether your objective is to build a nest egg, protect your assets or preserve your lifestyle throughout retirement, this course helps you plan your future with confidence.
Jeffrey T. Cutter, CPA/PFS, Instructor
Learn how to:
- Determine the amount of money you need to retire
- Create your own goals for a“successful retirement”
- Eliminate debt and improve cash flow
- Properly convert your IRA to a Roth IRA
- Select the retirement plan distribution choice that is right for you
- Plan your retirement income to preserve a comfortable standard of living
- Transfer the risk of potential financial losses before or during retirement
- Reduce or eliminate taxes, expenses, delays and legal challenges with estate planning
Begins 11/5 at Lawrence School.
Tues. - 6:00 - 9:00 p.m. - 2 weeks (Nov. 5 & 12) $54/couple . Senior rate $49
Begins 11/13 at Lawrence School.
Wed. - 6:00 - 9:00 p.m. - 2 weeks (Nov. 13 & 20) $54/couple . Senior rate $49
Please note: Class will be available for registration on September 23, 2019. No purchases available before that date.